Alpha-cem Cement For Crown Fixation On Implants
Non-Eugenol Resin Cement for Implant Retained Crowns
Alpha-CemTM provides a strong connection, while allowing relatively easy to remove, if necessary, the abutment crown (tooth, tab).
Directions for use Alpha-CemTM:
- Complete all preparatory procedures, chek fit, occlusion and proximal contacts.
- Isolate, clean and dry he prepared area and abutments, to avoid or remove obvious contamination. Absolute dryness is not necessary.
- Lubricate the surface of the abutment with water-based lubricant. It will facilitate in case of future removal of implant restorations.
- Bleed syringe on initial use. Insert the new tip in the Alpha-CemTM syringe and bleed through assembled mix-tip again.
- Provide clean and dry inside surface of the crown. Syringe the cement directly into the crown. The time needed to complete the work – 45-60 seconds.
- Immediately put on a crown and hold in place (or ask the patient to close his mouth, using a cotton roll) until the initial hardening, which will come in 90 – 120 seconds. The initial hardening is characterized by a rubbery texture of the material. At this stage the excess cement can be easily removed.
- The final hardening of cement will occur in 4 – 5 minutes.